Frequently asked questions
Yes you can. Casting your Android screen lets you mirror your Android device to the TV so you can enjoy your content exactly as you see it on your mobile device – only bigger.
Please see: https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6059461?hl=en
Yes, but you have to install Google Play on a Fire phone. Please see how to do this:
Unfortunately there is no smartChord version for Mac or Windows. But there is a general solution to run Android apps on these operating systems:
There are multiple possibilities. The two easiest ways are:
1. Use the s.mart Songbook Online Editor. There is a online edit mode, which allows you to edit your song comfortable in the browser of your computer. For more information see: http://www.smartchord.de/edit/song
2. Synchronize your songs with your cloud. During synchronization, the songs are stored as text files in your cloud. From your PC, you can access and edit these files in the cloud. With the next synchronization, the changes are imported into the songbook.
A purchased version of smartChord can be easily reinstalled. It is important to use the same Google Play account with which you have bought smartChord. If it was an in-app payment, that’s enough. If it was a separate s.mart app, just install it on your device.
smartChord can be used on multiple devices. You don’t have to pay twice. Just install it on your devices.
There is just one point! You have to use the same Google Play account on all devices.
Moving to a new phone is quite easy and done with a few steps.
1. Use the ‘Synchronize smartChord’ feature to store your content in the cloud
2. Add the Google Play account to the new phone. It’s the account with which you have bought smartChord or a s.mart app
3. Install smartChord on all s.mart apps you have bought on the new phone.
4. Use the ‘Synchronize smartChord’ feature on your new phone to restore your content from the cloud