Why does the app need permissions?
smartChord does NOT need access to photos or to any personal information on your phone!
- The 'audio record' permission is essential for the tuner
- The 'vibrate' permission is needed to signal, that time is up (timer) or pitch is met (tuner)
- The 'wake lock' permission is needed to prevent sleep mode while the metronome is playing
- The 'external storage' permission is essential to read and write settings, backups, music files, songs
- The 'network access' permission is needed for the internet search for songs (and maybe ads in the future)
There is a possibility to withdraw permissions with Android 6 or higher. Please check: 'Info' -> 'Permissions' -> 'Permissions'
Leave a reply