The songbook can handle plain text (files). If you want to use PDF files, please use the ‘Set list’ feature. There you can organize your songs and PDF files.
There are multiple possibilities. The two easiest ways are:
1. Use the s.mart Songbook Online Editor. There is a online edit mode, which allows you to edit your song comfortable in the browser of your computer. For more information see: http://www.smartchord.de/edit/song
2. Synchronize your songs with your cloud. During synchronization, the songs are stored as text files in your cloud. From your PC, you can access and edit these files in the cloud. With the next synchronization, the changes are imported into the songbook.
It’s possible to synchronize your songs with your cloud (Google or DropBox). It allows to synchronize the songs between multiple Android devices or edit the songs text files conveniently from your desktop or notebook.
The songbook can handle plain text files. If you want to use PDF files, please use the ‘Set list’ feature. There you can add your songs and PDFs files.
Normally each Bluetooth pedal like ‘PageFlip’ should work as you can configure the pedal individually in the settings of the ‘Set list’
The procedure is the following:
– Add or import the songs in the songbook
– Go to the feature ‘Set list’
– In the folder up right you find ‘new’
– Use the ‘+’ button to add songs, breaks and PDF files
– Save the ‘Set list’
As you can imagine a lot of work was done in creating and developing smartChord. And it will need much more effort to improve and expand it. Buying the s.mart PLUS UNLIMITED version is the best way to say thanks to the developers, to provide the basis for future development and to do something good to yourself. The PLUS UNLIMITED has got about 25 more instruments and it includes all future chargeable functions and s.mart apps for a lifetime.
There are alternative payment methods listed on Googles support page. Also PayPal is possible:
Unfortunately there is no version for the iPad or iPhone. It’s on our todo list, but with low priority. Sorry.
Unfortunately there is no smartChord version for Mac or Windows. But there is a general solution to run Android apps on these operating systems: